See photo of Nigeria popular actress Tiwa-Savage as she receives the award "Hero of the month".

 

The lovely Tiwa Savage is on a roll people! She’s currently on a R.E.D. Album tour in South Africa.
During her visit she was honoured as the “Hero Of the Month” by Reel African.
Here’s what she said:
Yesterday I was presented with the “Hero Of the Month” Award by the lovely people @reelafrican … It was such an honor to receive this and it really means a lot to me. Making music is just part of my story. Touching lives and using my platform to make a change no matter how little is ultimately the goal and this award just reminds me of how important that is. A huge thank you to @matthewmensah you’ve been such a sweetheart and an incredible help to me #ILoveSA #siyabonga #RED
See more photos from the presentation:
https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/IMG_20160710_154652.jpg 
IMG_20160710_154607

Post a Comment